Lemkits 1/32 Blohm&Voss BV- P.212.03 – Limited edition resin kit - On Sale

upor

Lemkits 1/32 Blohm&Voss BV- P.212.03 – Limited edition resin kit - Pre-order
At the end of the Second World War, German aircraft designers tried to realize their technological superiority by creating truly revolutionary and unusual designs.
The Emergency Fighter Program (German: Jägernotprogramm) launched on July 3, 1944 became the basis for the appearance of interesting aircraft such as the Ta-183, Messerschmitt ME P.1101, Junkers EF128, Focke-Wulf P.VII "Flitzer" ....
The designers Blohm&Voss did not stand aside. The BV 212 series of aircraft was developed in various modifications, and after blowing in the wind tunnels, the decision was made to build 3 pre-production aircraft. One of the design options was BV212.03. A distinctive design of the aircraft was its power structure, the aircraft was projected around a curved steel air intake channel to which all other components and assemblies of the aircraft were attached.
It was planned to equip it with the most powerful Heinkel HeS 011 engine at that time and armament of 3-5 - 20mm cannons, missile and bomb weapons.

Edited by upor

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/31/2020 at 3:02 PM, dutik said:

Is there a problem with your homepage? I've today tried to look at the homepage but got only a massage: "Account suspended".

Regards

- dutik

http://lemkits.com/product/1-32-blohm-voss-bv-p-212-03-limited-edition-resin-kit/   Yes, there was a reorganization of the site, it is already online.                                                      I hoped that the transfer to the new hosting would be quick)))), but it only happens in the movies))).

Edited by upor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...