D558 Skystreak Jetmads

X15

On 3/19/2021 at 8:23 PM, X15 said:

OOh JMcC you have built one D558 ?! please can you share with us, which color have you done ?

Yes, I had ordered two kits last year and built one of them to about 70% level, I will be pleased to share it with you all when finished.

I am building the NACA 142 white ship with red wing tanks, I think it will be a good looking model when finished and I will be particularly happy if it ever comes close to what you have achieved with it.

I'm plannning to make the second as a red one and I have now very nice hints how to get the right color, thanks to a modeler named X-15 :)

Cheers,

John 

5 minutes ago, JMcD said:

Yes, I had ordered two kits last year and built one of them to about 70% level, I will be pleased to share it with you all when finished.

I am building the NACA 142 white ship with red wing tanks, I think it will be a good looking model when finished and I will be particularly happy if it ever comes close to what you have achieved with it.

I'm plannning to make the second as a red one and I have now very nice hints how to get the right color, thanks to a modeler named X-15 :)

Cheers,

John 

Whaou !! 2 kits that's great !! The Naca 142 is great t really want to see it !! About my color I take the Gunze H14 and put some Gunze H3 until I was happy. Really happy if my building can help !!

X15