D558 Skystreak Jetmads

X15

Hi everybody, i am really happy to share with you las building on the stash.

It's the D558 Skystreak from new turkish manufacturer Jetmads, their kits are made ewclusively with resin and 3D parts !! 

Fan of this period of the 40s to 60s and the race at speed I was eager to start this device because Jetmads plan to release its successor the Skyrocket and the StiletoX3 later !!!! Finally a manufacturer who dares to do something else !!! A word anyway on the totally innovative content where all the pieces are hung on a support and well protected in a huge block of foam, we feel a certain desire to do well and bring something really new !! The plastic cluster suddenly hangs a hell of a blow of old even if for the moment the 3D parts do not yet have the finish of the injected ... but I think that's just a question long before it surpasses it as the possibilities are greater since there is no longer any need for a mold !! Does Jetmads present us with what the kits may be in the years to come ... the future will tell ....

Cheers

X15

dsc02318.jpg

dsc02310.jpg

dsc02315.jpg

dsc02311.jpg

dsc02312.jpg

dsc02313.jpg

dsc02314.jpg

dsc02316.jpg

dsc02317.jpg

Edited by X15

Now then, this is a thread many (including myself) will be following keenly. Hopefully, the first recent review and build of a Jetmads kit. 
Quite a few of us who have ordered the new Viggen for next year, will be extra interested to see how the kits go together, materials and casting quality, detail level, etc, turn out. 

Hi !! Thanks a lot for interest !!

I saw that many of you ordered the Viggen, it's already annouced sold out !!! 

Begining of the Skystreak building with the canopy and front gear. What is apreciate is that you don't need to sand the pieces because there is no mold default !! so the the building is really faster !! the fiting is ok, some need adjustment but nothing difficult. Really more easy than my PCM Hurricane :)

X15

dsc02321.jpg

dsc02322.jpg

dsc02319.jpg

dsc02320.jpg

dsc02410.jpg

dsc02411.jpg

dsc02412.jpg

dsc02414.jpg

dsc02413.jpg

dsc02510.jpg

dsc02415.jpg