The most amazing discovery ever. EVER!!!! SOAP!!!

mpk

This morning your beloved protagonist had an idea, "Maybe I should do some laundry?" I mention this simply because I rarely have an idea. Hang on, I had an idea, or possibly an urge....????

Then I was confronted, confronted!!! by my lack of detergent.

I stood scratching my head for 28 minutes. Then my butt got itchy and I stopped scratching my head.

??? Oh yeah, detergent!

I used this stuff instead. My sheets have never been so soft!!! (A bit like my head)

Highly recommended!

By ME!!! :frantic:

Photo of dishwasher detergent.

mp0xvk.jpg

Edited by mpk
I had to make it obvious.

You guys do realise this is a joke type thread? I never ever take myself seriously.

I am having fun. This is a forum dedicated to grown adults who enjoy playing with miniture plastic toy aeroplanes.

You guys understand this fact, right?

Life is short and we're a long time dead. What was it a Roman once said? "I wasn't,  then I was. Now I am gone. We may as well laugh."

Wise words.

I use IPA ( rubbing alchohol ) all the way .

Thins my paint.....removes the paint from me, and I can relax with a nice glass of it and a lemon slice at the end of the day .

It's smells just the same as any other cheap aftershave ( another use) & you can start your log fire with it . 

Plus it disinfects COVID on things , what's not to like ? 

7 hours ago, mpk said:

You guys do realise this is a joke type thread? I never ever take myself seriously.

I am having fun. This is a forum dedicated to grown adults who enjoy playing with miniture plastic toy aeroplanes.

You guys understand this fact, right?

Life is short and we're a long time dead. What was it a Roman once said? "I wasn't,  then I was. Now I am gone. We may as well laugh."

Wise words.

I resent being called a grown adult.:rolleyes: Just because I'm 59 years old and play with toys doesn't give you the right to insult me like that.;)

Edited by AlbertD

18 minutes ago, Panzerwomble said:

Your unbounded optimism during this terrible year is admirable . 

I'm trying mate. I just left a more serious post on the modelling plans thread.

Random factoid.

Despite how many years humans have washed clothes with soap various hypothesis on the actual mechanism by which cleaning happens had been mooted but never entirely understood.

Until relatively recently ... oh...I listen to podcasts in my blutooth earmuffs as I'm working.

There's a part 2 as well!

Cheers Matty