Overtrees for Eduard P-47 D kit

Rick Griewski

Eduard have not done a P-47 themselves, but they have reboxed the Academy P-47, Hasegawa F/A-18E, Hasegawa P-38, Hasegawa F-104 and several more in the Limited Line.

Sometimes they sell Overtrees of these kits too, some may be in very limited numbers and usually sell out very fast.

Cheers!

Stefan :D  

I bought 1 Me-108 and 1 Me-108 overtree kit. Works for me. They show some 109E overtrees, including one without wings. The Hase jug overtrees would be a fair deal, but the no wings part is a mystery.

I assumed that no wing was leftover from the Bf-109 offer from last month. 

2 hours ago, Jennings Heilig said:

I'm not aware that Eduard has ever done any P-47 kit.  And I'm not aware that they've ever sold "Overtrees" kits except those that are their originals.  For the reboxes they buy complete bagged shots from the other company and just put them in their box with their (crap) decals, instructions, and PE stuff.

Maybe the over trees is a good chance to dodge the items you mentioned. 

2 hours ago, Phantom2 said:

Eduard have not done a P-47 themselves, but they have reboxed the Academy P-47, Hasegawa F/A-18E, Hasegawa P-38, Hasegawa F-104 and several more in the Limited Line.

Sometimes they sell Overtrees of these kits too, some may be in very limited numbers and usually sell out very fast.

Cheers!

Stefan :D  

I would not be interested in the academy P-47.  Hasegawa is on my mind

16 minutes ago, Rick Griewski said:

I would not be interested in the academy P-47.  Hasegawa is on my mind

https://www.eduard.com/aircraft-and-helicopters/p-47d-bubbletop-overtrees-1-32.html?lang=1

These are the Hasegawa P-47 sprues used in their Dottie Mae rebox from a few years back. Contrary to what SB says, it appears the wings are included. 

Edited by coogrfan

On 12/6/2020 at 7:45 PM, phasephantomphixer said:

Guess if you don't have the Hase. kit already and have some decals stashed.

Back in the day, the complete Hase. kit was around $45 IIRC...

I do and I have decals and AM for another model including the correct engine parts for the M variant.