John Stambaugh

John Stambaugh

Hello fellow modelers, I just wanted to take a moment to say that I am very pleased to be a part of your fraternity. Growing up in the 1970s I was a 1/32 aircraft building fanatic. But I  had no one of like interest to share a comradeship. So I modeled alone. I also lacked knowledge of tools and techniques. Tube glue and Testors or Pactra paints applied with a brush. Returning to the hobby today I am amazed at all the fantastic kits and aftermarket. With the vast amount of information only a click away and excellent tools and materials available it is a fantastic time to be modeling. Today I do not suffer from lack of anything. Add to this the opportunity to interact with a qualified group of like minded people. I want to thank the folks who have brought and maintain this excellent site. Also I want to say thanks to you who have kindly welcomed me aboard. John S 

G'day John and welcome aboard. 

You are correct with regards to there being much available. Indeed, we are living through a golden age of static modelling. So many companies offering new fangled whachamacallits from all over the globe. We at last have a selection of Russian subjects that were but a dream in decades past.

Happy modelling. :)