1/32 C-21A Learjet 35

Out2gtcha

26 minutes ago, Jennings Heilig said:

Trying to imagine a similar looking Falcon 20/HU-25A!  Too much for me in 1/32, but a 1/48 Falcon 20 would be nice.  

Heck, even an accurate 1:72 kit would be nice...

27 minutes ago, Dave Williams said:

So, are people pre-ordering on the website, or is this a Facebook thing only for orders?

You can make a reservation either via their website or via email (https://www.jetmads.com/what-s-next)

They will let you know when reservations need to be converted into orders nearer the time.  I did it for the Viggen, was an easy process and we are being kept up-to-date via email once a month - helpful when you are not on farcebook like myself.

Never in a life time I thought I see an 1/32 scale Learjet. Not to mention an 1/18 A-37.

Off course I have to have them!

Order placed on the web site.

Nothing like a Learjet. Well, a P-51. :)

And after ordering one, I hope the cad drawings are not final, yes I know to early to judge, but the nose does not look right to me.

walter

Edited by waltmert

Looks to be a fantastic kit :clap2:and a great choice,But my shelf is full,might have to sell a few this year that I know won't be built.

Have to pass but will definitely keep an eye on these guys for future releases.

2 hours ago, Dennis Stronks said:

Jetmads reaction:

We had initially set out to release the C-21A only, however a high demand from modelers recently led us to include the U-36A version in this release as well. Our team is now making the relevant modifications for the U-36A, which will be separately published when complete.

Not entirely sure what this means.  Does it mean that the kit you reserve today will have parts and markings for both the C-21A and U-36A, or that the kit comes only as a C-21A and the conversion to a U-36A will be available separately?

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rockie Yarwood said:

Cool idea! And you could use the leftover parts to build this... :whistle:

limojet03

https://robbreport.com/motors/cars/limo-jet-learjet-auction-mecum-2909912/

Cheers,  Rockie

Don't know about the US requirements, but in the UK that would be a bugger and a half to get it through its MoT, but I sure would like to see the face of the mechanic tasked with conducting it.