1/32 C-21A Learjet 35

Out2gtcha

8 minutes ago, waltmert said:

I would love a 1/32 Learjet civilian version.

$190 ish will be ok with me but I do not know much about Jetmads, are they pretty reliable?

Definitely won’t pre- order, I’ve lost so much money doing that in the past!

walter

When they offered the Viggen I asked myself that very same question.  Some in-depth searching did not reveal any red flags, so I took the gamble.  So far they are of their word: I was promised regular updates re the production process and I got those updates via email (they do make a lot of anouncements on farcebook).  So far I still have some confidence I will get the Viggen.

Since they will not request any money until the Viggen kits are being sent out I think I can afford to wait a tad longer before comitting again - although I did ask to reserve one kit (which only becomes required once I have pre-paid for it).

Also, they only work on pre-orders.  Seems to work for them, as the entire batch of Viggen kits were sold out.

Edited by Landrotten Highlander
including last line

Im very confident of getting my Viggen. Having looked over all the Sky Streak, and how they produced it, and the fact that every kit they sold of it (they sold out of that run too) made it to its destination.

Pictures of how they handled their non IM small kit parts really sold me honestly:

1280119-c-68840-59-720.jpg

2e5be23b-dd7f-400a-8db0-f043b4f2f28a.jpg

On 12/10/2020 at 9:45 PM, Out2gtcha said:

I didn't even see the 1:18th A-37! (actually not a bad scale for such a small airplane)

https://www.jetmads.com/product-page/1-18-a-37-dragonfly

I want all three before I go to that great modelling room in the sky!

Some great choices there. A-4 or F-5A would be equally welcome to be first too!

I love dreaming, even in my advanced years. It's probably that what keeps me going!!  ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...