HPH / Infinity Blohm-Voss BV-138 in works

Jan_G

On 12/5/2020 at 11:12 AM, Sabre F-86 said:

Thought they might get round to doing one. I bought the 1/33 scale paper model about 12 years ago, thinking I'd try a paper to plastic conversion. At least I hadn't started it  yet.

I just bought the Fly 1/33 paper model, vac canopies, and laser cut frames about 2 months ago.  Been on the fence with that one for a while.  Of course when I finally break down and order the stuff, this happens.  At least I haven't started the paper model yet.

25 minutes ago, Mustang JBB said:

I just bought the Fly 1/33 paper model, vac canopies, and laser cut frames about 2 months ago.  Been on the fence with that one for a while.  Of course when I finally break down and order the stuff, this happens.  At least I haven't started the paper model yet.

I've done the same, maybe I should hunt down a 1/33 Harrier..?

Hi, 

if we will decide to issue Bv as kit model, will be as same as for example DC-3. We have no technologie to do it as plastic mold.

Bv is really interesting plane and in 1:32 is imposant.

link to some pictures: https://www.modelforum.cz/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=105045&start=3840

To our web I will prepared new section "in progress"  as soon as possible.

Regards

Mirek

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
11 minutes ago, LSP_Kevin said:

And just so people are aware, the photo-etch panels are for creating surface detail on the masters, not for representing them in the final kit. Everything will be replicated in resin for the production kit.

Kev

I was getting a little nervous there for a second.

- Dennis S.

Mount Juliet, TN USA

50 minutes ago, LSP_Kevin said:

And just so people are aware, the photo-etch panels are for creating surface detail on the masters, not for representing them in the final kit. Everything will be replicated in resin for the production kit.

Kev

Heh...   thanks for that...  I was beginning to ask if that brass shape came in it's own box, pre-formed".