Do you want a 1/32 P-3 Orion?

Anthony in NZ

On 12/1/2020 at 11:54 PM, Anthony in NZ said:

As the title says, One Man Model who has made a few of us here a 1/32 Andover is making an L-188 Electra and P-3 in 1/48 scale.  If there is enough interest (I would say 3 kits...I am definatley in) then we can get the Orion in 1/32 scale!

Any takers??

I'm for the 1/32 Orion. 

Nothing in 1/481

4 hours ago, thierry laurent said:

We can hope a P-2 will be released as well because it was also used by the JSDAF. So, this is simply a matter of time.

OMG yes, this!! I have been dreaming of a 1/32 P2V-5 or -7 for ages. I am thinking about the P-3, I can hang it in the garden over the pond :D In IIAF three-tone blue, probably one of the prettiest schemes ever....

yLvTD7v.jpg

I love the Orion, but I would have no place to put one, not to mention we're probably looking at more than $400 USD (got to save room for my B-17's and Lancaster).  But, I'd be all over a DHC Caribou or a C-46 Commando! I'm looking forward to see what you intrepid souls do with the Orion!

Cheers, Rockie

Edited by Rockie Yarwood

On 12/1/2020 at 8:54 PM, Anthony in NZ said:

As the title says, One Man Model who has made a few of us here a 1/32 Andover is making an L-188 Electra and P-3 in 1/48 scale.  If there is enough interest (I would say 3 kits...I am definatley in) then we can get the Orion in 1/32 scale!

Any takers??