Do you want a 1/32 P-3 Orion?

Anthony in NZ

7 minutes ago, Anthony in NZ said:

As the title says, One Man Model who has made a few of us here a 1/32 Andover is making an L-188 Electra and P-3 in 1/48 scale.  If there is enough interest (I would say 3 kits...I am definatley in) then we can get the Orion in 1/32 scale!

Any takers??

We have some P-3 Orions stationed across Puget Sound at NAS Whidbey Island and we see them fly over now and then. That would be one big model in 1/32 but they are cool planes.

34 minutes ago, AlbertD said:

We have some P-3 Orions stationed across Puget Sound at NAS Whidbey Island and we see them fly over now and then. That would be one big model in 1/32 but they are cool planes.

Arent they just....

21 minutes ago, LSP_Kevin said:

I'd honestly prefer the Electra!

Kev

I have to say Kev, the Electra is just as tempting, but I just dont have the space for both...or do I?????:hmmm::lol::D

30 minutes ago, thierry laurent said:

Yes for me! This will replace the YS-11 that never was! And this is ok as I'm clearly prefering the P-3! But this will be for 2021.

Excellent then that makes 2!

4 minutes ago, alaninaustria said:

I would be very interested in an Electra in 1/32 scale!

Cheers

Alan

I suspect that an Electra won’t be a problem getting 3 in 1/32!

I'd love one, I couldn't possibly afford one, but I would still love one (either 1/48 or 1/32, but probably 1/48 because of space considerations...it would also go well with my 1/48 HAF C-130H! :) ).

Derek

Aircraft Photo of 152744 / 744 | Lockheed P-3B-HN Orion | Greece - Navy | AirHistory.net #176826

Edited by Derek B