mozart

8 hours ago, europapete said:

Hi Max, looking at those photo's, I do not see any yellow on the upper wingtips, and no rectangle behind the 7, just a black outline where it overlaps the yellow panel. Regards, Pete in RI

Agreed Pete, but I've decided to go with the "official" scheme.....who's to know??

So today's plan is to slide this photograph onto the Silhouette screen and use it to cut some panels using Bare Metal foil.....lots of unknowns (scaling, accuracy, cut settings etc) but worth a trial.  I'll start with the easiest aft panel and if that works try the forward one - the exhausts, vents and lower intake are going to be difficult but nothing ventured....!

mSuaSe.jpg

A usually a joy to watch. You really figured the Silhouette masking thingy ou, didin't you? :D

One thing that occured to me - maybe it's the lighting in your last picture - is there a small ridge at the demarcation between the brown and green areas?

Thanks Joachim, I live and learn with the Silhouette machine, but it so extends what can be done efficiently with modelling.  I don't think there's a ridge, worth checking though because pictures often show up what is missed by the naked eye!! :D