By JOVe! Grumman's toothy Mohawk JOV-1A

chukw

Cataract update: the surgery was a complete success. I was cleared today with no additional lens prescription, no taping a goggle over my eye at night, and no exercise restrictions- yay! I've even scheduled the second surgery for mid-December. I was initially quite worried due to my skinny little corneas, further reduced to the absolute max by my 2012 Lasik operation. Thankfully my fears were unfounded, my vision is perfect in distance, and only needs a pair of reading glasses for, well, reading and the like. While in the healing process I played around with drawing on paper for the first time in a while and got a commission sketch done- I'll post that once it reaches it's new home. I haven't done any modeling for the past week, but I have started a kit review for a companion piece to the Mohawk. Here's a work-in-progress sketch of the special guest host, my pal Andrew (Meeting Comics Neal's Namdroid! Namdroid is a fictional '60s TV show-within-a-gag-comic, Andrew's hilarious, mature-themed Meeting Comics. I'll be posting a brief photo review of a nice little resin kit real soon- cheers!

Nambot_WIP_001.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...