Stuka

phantom

Hasegawa for the D/G series.  Trumpeter for the A (only option).  For the B/R, the Trumpeter kit with corrections is probably a bit better than the old Revell kit.  For any version overall, it’s probably Hasegawa.

Edited by Dave Williams

Depends what you’re after ...

For the most accurate outline in any kit: Hasegawa/Revell ...

For the most detail - Trumpeter ... with the added catch that you have to buy all three B, D and a G kits to get a reasonably accurate rendition of any of them.

Rog :)

Edited by Artful69

There is an available upgrade 3rd party for the Trumpeter R version. I believe it would apply to the B version also.  version that’s corrected the nose and chin. Trying to remember the company. Will look it up in a bit. Resin excellent but no rivet details. So to match the kit you need to add them. Trumpeter nose is definitely not deep enough. Rest of kit seems fine. 

Hasegawa G is a beauty. 

Paul C 

16 hours ago, Dave Williams said:

Yes. Thanks. I could not find the website. I have his conversion for the R. Very well done. I have held off since I have to add the rivets to match rest of kit. At first I was just going to leave it but the difference is pretty noticeable ie the Trumpeter chin is way too shallow. 

Paul C