Meng and WnW

Robthepom

We shall see, I hope someone gets the tooling.  Some of the kits' I don't think are a big deal personally but the big ones, Fokker E, Fokker DVII, Sopwith Camel, Pup, Se5A, Albatros Dv, Phalz DIII I hope remain in production.  There are a couple more in there that I hope to see around like the LVG.  However half the kits they tooled I don't care about one way or the other.  

Also as to IP, if the talk is right, this is selling molds for plastic kits, not the research or any other information accumulated by WNW or Peter Jackson and his various entities.  I kind of think the two can be separated.  Meng can put together their own parts map on white paper.  Does it really matter what happens as long as the plastic is available?  Packaging is somewhat a who cares for me.  

If it's on Facebook, you can more or less guarantee it's utter nonsense.

When people tell me about some weird, obviously untrue article, and I ask for their source, they invariably say they saw it on Facebook.

I'm convinced average IQ levels are declining, as people seem to lap up all sorts of nonsense.

Absolute bullploppy.  Until there is some sort of official announcement from Wingnut (or a company who has purchased molds/IP if that were to become the case), everything you read is complete and utter BS. Rumors like this have been flying since the day the closure was announced. I've lost count of the number of posts of unsubstantiated rumors I and the other admins on Wingnut Wings Fans facebook page have had to delete since April.

9 hours ago, Robthepom said:

I know some of you dont like these these wild speculation threads but this is one worth a discussion

RU kidding ? We LUV wild speculation.  :thumbsup:

7 hours ago, Bob MDC said:

Intellectual property rights in some countries in Asia "are guidelines more than rules"

Aye that's right , they're more of a general guideline...

rI7guqP.jpg