AIMS Bf 110 G-2/R1 conversion

Pastor John

Thanks so much guys it is really appreciated. Still no results. Yesterday I felt much better but today I am wanting to be sick at even the smell of a up of tea! Bloody annoying when you love English Tea! What ever it is comes and goes like a wave, a horrible sick dizzy feeling. Hope it goes away soon, thanks everyone, J

Hope you get well soon, John! I thought if you had Covid, you lost sense of smell and taste, so if tea smell makes you sick, maybe not Covid? For flu, try Fire Cider. My daughter mixed a batch up for me when I got Influenza A and I kicked it very quickly; like 5 days. Health/naturopath stores sell a version, though.

1 hour ago, LSP_Ray said:

Hope you get well soon, John! I thought if you had Covid, you lost sense of smell and taste, so if tea smell makes you sick, maybe not Covid? For flu, try Fire Cider. My daughter mixed a batch up for me when I got Influenza A and I kicked it very quickly; like 5 days. Health/naturopath stores sell a version, though.

Anosmia is a common side affect of Covid but not everyone gets it.  Covid is considered a lower respiratory infection as that is normally where it is found.  For some people, it stays in the nasal passages and thus invade the odor receptor cells that transmit to the olfactory nerves.  You still retain your sense of taste, but most people forget that taste is done by the tongue and only sweet, salty, sour, bitter, and umami.  The "taste" that most people associate is actually you smelling what is in your mouth.  When those odor receptors start to regenerate you can get all sorts of odd sensations from foods you used to not like.  Your brain has to relearn to like things.  My wife was diagnosed with Covid this past Monday.  I think she was mortified that she wouldn't be able to taste coffee.

Regardless, John, I really hope you don't have Covid.  It's so unpredictable.  I hope you start feeling better real soon.