1/32 RAF WWII Bombs?

Dennis7423

All-

Anyone know of any sources, other than robbing from kits, for 1/32 RAF WWII bombs? I'm looking for something different to sling inside my HK Lancaster, but I'm coming up with nothing other than the sporadic catches from various kits.

The Tamiya 1/32 Spitfire VIII/IX series has two 250 lb. bombs in each boxing. The Revell Spitfire IX comes with one 1,000 lb bomb (I think that's what it is), and two 250 lb bombs. I can obviously go this route, but that would be super tedious, as a 250 lb bomb load would require 14 bombs (7 kits worth), and a 1,000 lb bomb load would require 14 (14 kits worth)! Is anyone out there 3D printing any of these? Or does anyone make decent resin ones?

Any help would be much appreciated.

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

I do some of the smaller bombs, in fact just finished a 250 lb GP type for a member here, so that can go in the range too! More coming... 

http://flyingstartmodels.com/Flying-Start-Models-Free-Fall-Bombs.html

Sure I can do a deal for a bulk load!  I have the 500 lb versions in CAD too, so they can be run off if you need them. I just haven't got round to putting them on the website yet.

250+lb+MC.jpg

250+lb+SAP.jpg

FLS32013+250+lb+Depth+Charge+Mk+IX.jpg

PM me, or e mail, for more details.

Tim

2 hours ago, wunwinglow said:

I do some of the smaller bombs, in fact just finished a 250 lb GP type for a member here, so that can go in the range too! More coming... 

http://flyingstartmodels.com/Flying-Start-Models-Free-Fall-Bombs.html

Sure I can do a deal for a bulk load!  I have the 500 lb versions in CAD too, so they can be run off if you need them. I just haven't got round to putting them on the website yet.

250+lb+MC.jpg

250+lb+SAP.jpg

FLS32013+250+lb+Depth+Charge+Mk+IX.jpg

PM me, or e mail, for more details.

Tim

Tim's stuff is first rate, excellent detail. I've a number of his bombs/mines.