Happy Thanksgiving to all

LSP_K2

I annually attend a gathering of 25-30 folks for thanksgiving dinner, but this year it's just me and my roommate. We'll still be having a huge dinner here though, so that's great. I hope all that celebrate the holiday, have an excellent dinner and a great time.

J2mlrD.jpg

I know this year is different for all, but like all things, this too shall pass.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my US friends!

I'm thankful I have an indoor hobby that affords indulgence in my 2nd favorite hobby of staying away from others, with or without any pandemics.

2 hours ago, LSP_K2 said:

I annually attend a gathering of 25-30 folks for thanksgiving dinner, but this year it's just me and my roommate. We'll still be having a huge dinner here though, so that's great. I hope all that celebrate the holiday, have an excellent dinner and a great time.

J2mlrD.jpg

Wow, Kevin, I that your table?  Can I come over?

17 minutes ago, D.B. Andrus said:

Wow, Kevin, I that your table?  Can I come over?

Nah, just an image I snatched from the web. We'll be having a huge dinner here though, no doubt about that (and leftovers for days). 

As to giving thanks, though my life is far from perfect, I'm still better off than a ton of other folks, and I'm deeply appreciative of that.

3 hours ago, LSP_K2 said:

Nah, just an image I snatched from the web. We'll be having a huge dinner here though, no doubt about that (and leftovers for days). 

As to giving thanks, though my life is far from perfect, I'm still better off than a ton of other folks, and I'm deeply appreciative of that.

Yes I was going to comment ‘Quite a spread!’

Sensible option staying in...there’s always next year. Enjoy!

Edited by Pup7309

8 minutes ago, LSP_K2 said:

And dinner was wonderful. I'll spare you the full menu, but it was all quite excellent, and like I said, tons of leftovers (a 21 pound bird leaves a lot afterward, especially between just two people).

Same for us, small # of people, and a @#$ load of food left over!!   We only had a 15lb bird too..........but much to the chagrin of the wife, there are a bit more than a dozen deviled eggs left. One of my favorite leftovers, that I love, but does not necessarily love me in return. 

2 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Same for us, small # of people, and a @#$ load of food left over!!   We only had a 15lb bird too..........but much to the chagrin of the wife, there are a bit more than a dozen deviled eggs left. One of my favorite leftovers, that I love, but does not necessarily love me in return. 

Good on you! One of the great things about Christmas is the leftovers- we should have Thanksgiving over here too. Might also take care of the population explosion of bush turkeys in urban areas (not much meat on them though!)

Edited by Pup7309