Tamiya will never offer the following aircraft as LSP. Your choices.

mpk

18 hours ago, cbk57 said:

98% of aircraft designs ever built.  Easier to come up with a list of what they might do.  I believe both the P-51B and F-6F to be on the possible list but a ways down.  When who knows but possible yes.  At Tamiya's pace and releasing one every two to three years it would take 30 years  just to handle a top 10 list of likely subjects.  

my list of realistic subjects in no particular order

1. BF-109G

2. Spirfire I/II

3. FW-190A or D

4.  P-38

5. Hurricane

6. Hellcat

7. P-51B

8. A6m3

9.  P-47

10.?

Er, I don't think you understand. Forums are full of What might happen threads. This is the polar opposite. It is in jest of course. I fully expect Tamiya to give unto me a 1/32 Dassault Super Etendard. 

No worries. :ph34r:

Martin B-10B

Boeing Y1B17-B

Curtiss A-8 or A-12 Shrike

Curtiss SBC-3 or -4 Helldiver

Vultee SB2U Vindicator (wind indicator)

X-20 Dyna Soar

XF-85 Goblin Parasite Fighter

Breguet XIV (in Polish and USA colors)

I could go on and on, but I'd really like to see them try something like the P-38 or P-47 razorback which might sell more than a few kits for them. The list above only shows me that 3D printing or limited run is the only way I will get the kits that would really please me (on that list). I could pretty much guarantee that none of these will ever come from Tamiya.

Tnarg

12 hours ago, Lothar said:

Fairey Fruitbat Mk. VII.

My penpal in Sizuoka is mates with a girl , who met a guy in a sushi bar who apparently empties the bins at Tamiya HQ  every other month . Apprently it's the old MkV version of the Fruitbat due to be relased before Xmas not the MkVII which maybe available as a later edition . Eduard already produces the PE upgrade for this 'soon to be $300 masterpeice' according to their twitter account . Bon chance eh ??

Edited by Panzerwomble
spilling