1/32 Spitfire Mk.IXc weapon bays (for TAMIYA) 32001

CruZz

Great level of details. This is only a suggestion because it is already really a very good job: Tamiya wings parts present openings for 7.7mm vickers and maybe 'for a few dollars more'.....

Thanks for next sets E wing and Hasegawa 1/32 P47....

32007-Spit-gun-doors-1.jpg

16 minutes ago, PHBIO said:

Great level of details. This is only a suggestion because it is already really a very good job: Tamiya wings parts present openings for 7.7mm vickers and maybe 'for a few dollars more'.....

I see this guns cover from Barracuda but i don't know what is the right form.

Thanks for next sets E wing and Hasegawa 1/32 P47....

Hi!

About 7,7mm... don´t know now... need to go to another project... this taken a lot of time.

And about the shape of bigger bubble..... I used original Kit part as a base...  Somebody told me, there where more shapes of bubble. 

Finally done! 1/32 Spitfire weapon-bays for Tamiya kit with C-type wing. Complete package including left/right weapon bays with covers and instruction sheet. Price is 28USD + 8USD shipping. Payment via paypal KOPECKY.J4N@GMAIL.COM . Orders by message or just use directly paypal.. Thank you all for support.
Regards,
Jan

One note to pyapal. Please all who send the money: Write there your reall functional adress and what you want to buy (1set, 2 sets etc). It is hard to sort payments and Nicknames from forums.
Payed sets will be send in 2-3 days after payment. I can start with sending packages at monday 7.12.2020
Thank you!

o1jqERI.jpg
D6CFKE6.jpg
yN8ubdK.jpg
mWH2oPX.jpg
E7Y7XO2.jpg
Yw7Xtx2.jpg
gdw46hp.jpg
poWyQhT.jpg
xi1WBHn.jpg
HpYuLXi.jpg
4OyWnrP.jpg

Edited by CruZz

re the large Spitfire blisters- and this came up on another thread - the Tamiya kit part is not quite the correct shape

the Barracuda part is much better in my opinion, but maybe too late to change now?

either way your stuff looks pretty damn awesome!

Heya Jan

Payment just made for one set!

Thank you so very much!

Cheers Anthony

Edit: LOL I just realized I was logged un under my wife Belynda's Paypal account and paid with her money...thanks darl :whistle::D:D

Edited by Anthony in NZ