LEM Kits Donation for a new model

Kagemusha

12 minutes ago, DrewH said:

You're joking right? Modelers coming to a consensus :deadhorse:

I can't even come to a consensus on breakfast :doh:

Ha sure, but honestly I am stunned to see five votes for the same subject (Pe-2) already - that is pretty rare on these wish lists with everyone throwin in their unique rare subject Fairey Fartbat requests

Did LEM ever a multiplace twin prop? Even the Su-22 trainer and the Il-10 had not such an elaborate set of crew stations.

There is nothing wrong with a Peshka, but I'd prefer a Mig-13. Much more on the trail of LEM. If you don't know about the Mig-13, aka I-250, look here.

Regards

- dutik

A PE-2 would have some more complex internal stuff, but seeing what LEM has done so far, I think it could definitely be something they are capable of putting out. Plus, being Russian, it seems like something that they might more likely put out, and would go well with the models they have already put out.  Another plus here is that the likelihood of some IM company putting one out in 32nd it very low. 

20 minutes ago, thierry laurent said:

I would prefer a never released topic but why not a MiG-17? The Trumpy kit is an awful caricature with tons of shapes and dimensions errors. Possibly amongst the three worst LSP kits ever released.

I built their Mig-15, and it has to be right up there with the worst ever LSPs. Worst fitting LSP Ive personally ever built.

5 hours ago, dutik said:

Did LEM ever a multiplace twin prop? Even the Su-22 trainer and the Il-10 had not such an elaborate set of crew stations.

There is nothing wrong with a Peshka, but I'd prefer a Mig-13. Much more on the trail of LEM. If you don't know about the Mig-13, aka I-250, look here.

Regards

- dutik

Multi prop no,but multi engine yes-see the YAK-25

4 hours ago, Sabre F-86 said:

WWII Soviet planes for me. Yak-1, and Yak-7, La-5 and La-7, and the Pe-2. I'd love to see a 32nd scale Po-2, the Night Witches have fascinated me for years.

Forgot the mentioned LAGG-3

The PO-2 looks like in scope of ICM,maybe others will follow,who knows

6 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

A PE-2 would have some more complex internal stuff, but seeing what LEM has done so far, I think it could definitely be something they are capable of putting out. Plus, being Russian, it seems like something that they might more likely put out, and would go well with the models they have already put out.  Another plus here is that the likelihood of some IM company putting one out in 32nd it very low. 

Erm......don't be too sure on that one! B)