Difference Trumpeter Su-30MKK Flanker G vs Trumpeter Su-27UB Flanker C

Jack

Don't remember if this question popped up already in the past, can't find info on it, but what's indeed different "in the box" on both kits?

Can anyone be of assistance in this?

Jack

8 hours ago, mark31 said:

vertical tailfins are bigger on the su-30 and the front windscreen the irst is on difrent place

maybe other stuff to butt this are the first things that came up

Mark

Mark, on second thoughts, are you sure that the vertical tails on the SU30 are larger than the ones on the SU27? i just googled these items (should have done that in the first place ofcourse) but isn't it that the single seat flanker had smaller vertical tails than the double seater, and that on this subject there was no difference between the UB and MKK or MKI , so getting back to the kit there shouldn't actually be no difference either, right?

8 minutes ago, geedubelyer said:

Googling both shows different shaped fins. 

Hi, well i had some difficulties in noticing which way it is different, is it in length or width or form and shape?

Maybe i should have been more specific:  there might be actual different tails in the real aircraft, but has this feature been incorporated in the 1/32 kits by Trumpeter?

Edited by Jack

5 hours ago, Jack said:

Maybe i should have been more specific:  there might be actual different tails in the real aircraft, but has this feature been incorporated in the 1/32 kits by Trumpeter?

Not wanting to rain on your parade, but knowing Trumpeter, it is very possible that they've ignored most of the differences between the two airframes. 

Chris. 

6 hours ago, Jack said:

Comparing completed models here on LSP the tails look different from the Su-27UB and the Su-30 MKK