Invader "C" version?

Jack

Wasn't there to be another release by Hobby Boss concerning the Invader kit, viz. the glass nose version and all that? It isn't mentioned in the HB list anywhere.

I know the "kit-problems" concerning the already released "B", but that aside i'd surely would like to see what their representation on a "C" model would be.

Anyone having insight on this?

Jack.

Dave, i knew about that indeed, but it isn't anywhere in the HB list of most suppliers, i could be wrong, but i thought i missed something.......

But is it released in the States at this time? Over here in the old world i can't find it.

Edited by Jack

12 hours ago, Dennis7423 said:

Oi vei. I just perused the instructions, and true to form with the B release, they completely bungled up the bombardier's position in this release.

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

I feel like the answer may be “literally everything”, but what did they mess up please? I’m not familiar enough with the plane to know left from right 

2 hours ago, seiran01 said:

I feel like the answer may be “literally everything”, but what did they mess up please? I’m not familiar enough with the plane to know left from right 

Looking at the setup provided, there's a strange elevated floor, no room for seating, and an awkward tunnel to the nose.

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA