Quinta Studio Vinyl “Decals”

Rick Griewski

On 2/4/2021 at 9:24 PM, LSP_K2 said:

Yes, I saw that, but also saw it as somewhat confusing, as they depict a two seater, but the bits look like they're only for the single seater? Assuming it is for the single seater, which I now believe it is, I'll throw it on my Sprue Bros list.

The difference is a strap used as a gunner seat. There are no any instruments in his part of cockpit.

1 hour ago, Helmsman said:

The difference is a strap used as a gunner seat. There are no any instruments in his part of cockpit.

I suppose that actually makes sense. I haven't dragged out any of my Il-2 references in ages.

24 minutes ago, otis252 said:

I saw on a post somewhere that there's a source for this at a new online hobby shop in Tennessee, anybody now it's name?

Chuck

I'm not aware of that store, but Sprue Bros stocks a lot of their stuff.

1 hour ago, LSP_K2 said:

I'm not aware of that store, but Sprue Bros stocks a lot of their stuff.

I’m pretty sure he’s talking about Hobbynut Models, one of LSP’s vendor sponsors with their own forum here. :whistle:

https://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?/forum/105-hobbynut-models/

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Smokeyforgothispassword said:

Sorry if this has already been posted, but here’s a guy using them to great effect

https://youtu.be/9DIkqlb4ojU

makes me want to build another f 16,   I did  mine with some eduard metal details for the seat and paint but this looks better. lately I have not wanted to use expensive but beautiful resin as it is such a pain to get them to fit.  This is a definite  plus especially in a  jet where you can see the details.  Ihav e eduard set for the Mig 29A hopefully  there will be a set for this soon

Edited by dashotgun

• 4 months later...