Andy's Hobby HQ Wingnuts stock 17/11/2020

RadBaron

6 hours ago, Pup7309 said:

Probably stuff sent from MBK.

Anyway good luck to you over in AZ - ‘The modelling state’? Looks like a nice place (I googled it a bit during recent current events)

Andy's HHQ is actually in Portland, OR, and is MBK-USA.  I suspect that the primary reason Andy went to Germany not long ago was to finalize a deal with them.  His hobby store remains in Tucson AZ though.

There may still be some decals/sprues etc. lying around in the old WNW offices (so if you're in need of a spare it might still be worth emailing WNW to see if they can help), but I've been told by someone with very good knowledge of the situation that all of the remaining stock of boxed kits was shipped in the summer to the likes of Hannants and MBK.

3 hours ago, vince14 said:

There may still be some decals/sprues etc. lying around in the old WNW offices (so if you're in need of a spare it might still be worth emailing WNW to see if they can help), but I've been told by someone with very good knowledge of the situation that all of the remaining stock of boxed kits was shipped in the summer to the likes of Hannants and MBK.

Interesting... I heard MBK got their HK warehouse. Hannants etc did have a lot of stock that sold after the closure announcement, but I only saw the end of it. What I know was the closure was quite sudden  so can’t imagine staff moving all their stock in the crazy weeks before lockdown. But who knows. 

Also why would they have site with kits for sale? Doesn’t make sense. Maybe they no longer have the password :shrug:

Edited by Pup7309