LSP Christmas Raffle 2020

LSP_K2

OK, folks, it’s time once again to kick off our Christmas raffle for the year, but first, a few basic rules/guidelines we intend and encourage all to follow/observe.

Please real all of these guidelines very carefully, as we’d like this to go a smooth as possible for us all, and observing these guidelines, will most certainly help in this regard.

Note: This will be one large, all-encompassing drawing, not dozens of mini-drawings, so entering the drawing for very specific items, will not take place.

1. Firstly, only LSP kits and related AM items will be accepted as donations (books and magazines are OK, so long as they are aviation related). Tools and supplies are also quite acceptable.

2. Whatever you may choose to donate, you will be responsible for physically shipping the item(s), so please bear this in mind. Since there is absolutely no guarantee that recipient will live in your own country, shipping costs should be considered for all items donated, prior to making this commitment. Given the ongoing pandemic issue(s), recipients should be aware that possibly delays may occur regarding shipping times. Please make allowances for these possible delays, and be patient with the donors, as much will be completely beyond their control.

2a. Donations are not required to be considered as a possible recipient. Donate if you choose, but no one is under any sort of obligation to do so.

3. Inclusion of photos of donated items is encouraged, either directly in the raffle thread itself, or by sending to me for inclusion on post #1.

4. LSP is prepared to offer limited shipping assistance (financial), to those that may require it. (This applies to international shipping specifically and exclusively, as local costs should be reasonably manageable for most.)

5. Swapping is not really recommended, but neither is it discouraged. If you do decide to swap however, we encourage the individual recipients to make those arrangements amongst yourselves (after receiving items from the respective donors), leaving the donor out of the equation altogether. Shipping costs under these circumstances, will be at the responsibility of the recipient(s), so should be agreeable to by said recipient(s), and will be exempt from LSP shipping assistance.

6. Common sense dictates that members that had not yet served out their full moderation period prior to drawing commencement (ie, today), be excluded from participation in this event, unless finished with moderation period by actual draw date (December 26th), with none of the initial (moderated) posts being acceptable in this specific thread.

7. We fully expect that donors will make every attempt to ship items in a timely fashion, but we also well understand that sometimes work/life can get in the way, so if you are a recipient, please be patient.

8. If multiple items are donated by one individual, please make it perfectly clear if they are offered up as one package, or as individual raffle items. This will save the staff a fair amount of time, by not having to chase down clarifications.

9. Every effort will be made to assure that everyone that desires to participate, will be entered as a participant, and this will be checked and verified daily, and in chronological order.

10. If you desire to participate in this raffle (as a raffle entrant, not a donor), please clearly state that (within this thread), so that you may be entered as such. If you do not clearly state that you wish to be entered, you will not be. Donors are encouraged to state what they intend to donate, also within this thread, and that information too will then be logged on page 1, and again, in chronological order.

11. In the possible event that there are more items offered than participants, a second drawing will be pulled for those specific items, using all names submitted.

12. Last, but certainly not least, if you enter into the drawing at all as a possible recipient, please make it a point to contact donor in a reasonable amount of time (3 weeks) after the drawing date (December 26th) if you win something, or you forfeit that prize (at donor discretion). Donors should not have to chase down recipients, under any circumstances. Also, please make sure you have adequate room in your PM folder(s) for receiving messages; so by all means, clean out that inbox, if full.

Note: Raffle results will be announced on December 26th, either late afternoon or early evening, probably early evening.

These guidelines will be amended, when/or as deemed necessary.                    

Donated Items (Kits):

Revel Bae Hawk - Donated by Kagemusha

Trumpeter TBM-3 Avenger - Donated by Rockie Yarwood

Fly Westland Wessex - Donated by Stokey Pete

HKM Lancaster nose section & airscale IP upgrade - Donated by airscale

Hasegawa Bf 109G-2 (Finnish AF) - Donated by Greif8

Revell 1:32 UH-1D Huey - Donated by LSP_Ron

ICM I-153 - Donated by Rick Griewski

Trumpeter Me 262B-1 - Donated by Jack

Hasegawa Ki-44 - Donated by LSP_Ray

Special Hobby IAR-81C - Donated by coogrfan

Revell Me 262 A-1/A-2 - Donated by Fanes

Hasegawa Spitfire Mk V & AM - Donated by Theo

Kitty Hawk OV-10D Bronco - Donated by Mark31

Hasegawa Hi-Grade Fw 190D-9 - Donated by Dukie99

Hasegawa P-26 & Vector engine - Donated by Simmo.b

Trumpeter Bearcat w/wheels, & Hasegawa Goshawk w/AM decals - Donated by Rick K

Dragon Bf 110E-2 - Donated by Modelpig

Hasegawa N1K2 George - Donated by coogrfan

Hasegawa Bf 109E & AM - Donated by RadBaron & Rick Griewski

Revell He 162 Salamander - Donated by reconspit

Donated Items (Books):

Su-27 book (Gordon) - Donated by Stokey Pete

MiG-29 book (Gordon) - Donated by Stokey Pete

Reid Air Modern Viper Guide - Donated by Stokey Pete

Luftwaffe in Colour, From Glory to Defeat 1942-1945 - Donated by D.B. Andrus

Maru Mechanic Fw 190 - Donated by Out2gtcha

Two Valiant Wings books - Donated by Trak-Tor

Crowood book on the Ju 88 - Donated by Jack

Su-27 Flanker book - Donated by Helmsman

Two KLP books (up to $30) - Donated by Maru5137

Two Aircam aerobatic team books - Donated by MustangManiac

HMH Phantom book - Donated by Nic C.D.

Boneyard Nose Art book - Donated by Phartycr0c

BAE Hawk book - Donated by Phartycr0c

Several books & a decal sheet - Donated by phasephantomphixer

Jagdwaffe (Classic Publications) - Donated by Telepatu

German AC landing gear - Donated by Telepatu

Donated Items (AM):

Ciro Models Avia S-199 conversion set - Donated by Rockie Yarwood

Airscale instruments (one of each) all in your preferred scale - Donated by airscale

Flying Leathernecks Marine AH-1Z decals - Donated by blackbetty

AOA 32-030 USN F-4J decals - Donated by Out2gtcha

AOA 32-032 USMC F-4B decals - Donated by Out2gtcha

F-15 AM package - Donated by Neo

CAM F-14A decals (VF-154) - Donated by CATCplSlade

Two sets S.O.W. landing gear, your choice - Donated by D.B. Andrus

CMK F-16 intake (big mouth) - Donated by Helmsman

Two Bobs F-15 Eagle decals - Donated by themongoose

Yahu F4U-1A panel - Donated by smoke417

Barracudacals F4U-1A stencils & placards - Donated by smoke417

Quickboost P-47 engine& HGW seat belts - Donated by Whitey

A-10 book and various decals - Donated by phantom

Various decal sets - Donated by coogrfan

Aires F-16 wheel bay & engine sets - donated by panzerrob

Eduard Fw 190F-8 interior set - Donated by AlanG

Aires & Eduard Bf 109 AM - Donated by mpk

Two Bob's F-16 decals - Donated by jan p

Donated Items (Tools/supplies):

David Union D3690 Router - Donated by Troy Molitor

Donated Items (Other): $50 Amazon gift card (electronic version) – Donated by myself and P-51D Man (will not be available until 01 20 21 though)

Have fun, folks, and good luck to you all.

(I will amend this list, as and when new items are added, or to clarify/amend desired guidelines.)

Count me in too. I have two that I'd like to donate. The first is the Trumpeter TBM-3. Kit is like new, with all parts still sealed in bags.

IMG_0142

The other is the TACScale Dynamics Kfir conversion kit. I think it is complete, but haven't done a parts counts so not 100% sure.

IMG_0141

Happy modeling,

Rockie

I have two prizes to donate this year :)

One is the new HK Lanc nose section with an airscale IP upgrade..

GnNfbS.jpg

..the other is the same as every year - one of everything we do in the winners chosen scale!

Good luck all:)

Oh, and K2 I don't want to be entered into the draw itself - I have all I need :)

i have a decal sheet from flying leathernecks to donate: Marine Skid Zulus for the Academy AH-1Z

http://www.detailandscale.com/scale_model_decal_sheet_review_Flying_Leathernecks_35_AH-1Z.html

participating too

thanx for doing this

Edited by blackbetty