Hawker Nimrod Mk.1 1:32 scale

LukGraph

7 hours ago, DrDave said:

Mines arrived this morning. It’s a work of art Lukacz! 
beautifully packaged. 

Just what I needed after all night in Covidia.

Thank you very much for your comment, it is very motivating for me to do my next projects.
I wish you good health. I am posting a photo of Nimrod from the workshop of my friend Andrzej.

130917866_2696125720701484_5591847134738

• 2 weeks later...

Mine hasn't moved from "somewhere in the UK" since November 9th......but I'm very happy for you Thierry! :huh:

The completed model looks very good, though the interplane and cabane struts look rather too thick to me?  Compare them with the Fury, which is essentially the same aeroplane.

mLitWr.png

• 1 month later...

My replacement kit arrived yesterday, only took a week from Poland and thankfully no extra import or VAT charges. Thank you Lukas for your generosity in sending the new kit without any quibbles. Absolutely love the high standard of every aspect of the kit, I look forward to building it before too long. 

1 hour ago, mozart said:

My replacement kit arrived yesterday, only took a week from Poland and thankfully no extra import or VAT charges. Thank you Lukas for your generosity in sending the new kit without any quibbles. Absolutely love the high standard of every aspect of the kit, I look forward to building it before too long. 

I'm glad you finally got this model. On the same day I have 3 lost parcels (priority registered). Nobody knows anything at the post office. The parcels evaporated. Commercial law requires me to deliver the product to the Customer. Thanks a lot for your patience and understanding. 3 packages are missing ... well I have to deal with it. Maybe they will still find each other? Thanks hope you build pretty bird :)