Hawker Nimrod Mk.1 1:32 scale

LukGraph

Mine arrived today !! :D:D a quick glance confirms the quality of the product. Lukgraph in all its glory. The internal structure in 3D, of a single block, is splendid and should really make our life easier. The driver's seat is a bit thick for my taste, as far as I'm concerned I would have preferred the PE (idem for oil radiator blades) more realistic on this scale. 
I wonder about the strength of the landing gear in 3D. Unlike previous productions there do not seem to be any internal reinforcements.
A purchase I don't regret. A great product. Now I'm looking forward to Wapity  

1 hour ago, williamj said:

Well I had ordered mine in early Nov. as well and it hasn't even been mailed (shipped) yet...methinks a long wait ahead.

Hi William, the model was shipped 3 days ago. I forgot to announce this - sorry. I entered the address manually, changing the UK to Canada so the automatic reply was not sent. The package is on its way.

15 hours ago, LukGraph said:

Hi William, the model was shipped 3 days ago. I forgot to announce this - sorry. I entered the address manually, changing the UK to Canada so the automatic reply was not sent. The package is on its way.

Thanks so much for this.(was slightly worried)..Just to save face,I have enjoyed every one of the models purchased from Lukgraph.seriously,they are top on my go to list.

And can't wait for what's to come....Keep up the great work.

59 minutes ago, Iain said:

@mozart - not sure if you've checked tracking today - but my Nimrod looks like it's cleared customs and is now in the Royal Mail system, as of first thing this morning.

Crossing fingers for yours Max!

Iain

Sadly no change Iain! 

2 hours ago, mozart said:

Sadly no change Iain! 

I just checked the status of the shipment - it looks like it was stuck at a reception in the UK. Interestingly, all parcels from the same date USA, Finlad, and a few others have already reached their owners. I'm sorry - unfortunately there's nothing we can do. It looks like the UK postal system is a bit slow.

35 minutes ago, LukGraph said:

I just checked the status of the shipment - it looks like it was stuck at a reception in the UK. Interestingly, all parcels from the same date USA, Finlad, and a few others have already reached their owners. I'm sorry - unfortunately there's nothing we can do. It looks like the UK postal system is a bit slow.

Thank you Lukasz, interesting that it's stuck in the UK......words fail me, the country's going down the pan.