Wing designer program I'm making

ProgrammerGuy

Hey everyone! I'm new here but I've been working on a cool project lately (at least I think it's cool). I love R/C and model planes and programming... so I combined them. I've been working on a program to help me design wings for planes and was excited to show it off, even though it's far from finished.

Would love to hear what you all think about it! Will share more about it in the future and of course, some planes I make with it. I like working in CAD so I plan on making some really detailed models of wings with working slats, flaps, landing gear, etc.

Here's the link to a quick video I made to show it off:

Sooo.... what are you trying to do ? Get lift/drag estimate out of a construction... bend forces ? Or just a mechanical construction for gear, flaps etc ?

Edit: Didn't notice it was a video at first - answered my questions :-) Good work - how about elliptical wings (Spitfire) ?

Edited by Thomas Lund

On 11/12/2020 at 4:52 AM, Thomas Lund said:

Good work - how about elliptical wings (Spitfire) ?

I'm not entirely sure about elliptical wings. I'm sure I'll get to that at some point though! May have to be a special wing type as it doesn't really fit the equations I currently use.