Your modelling plans for today

mpk

Save for meals and a few quick household tasks, I was at the bench from 7am to 11pm yesterday.  I got the Fw190 from unprimed to fully painted, stenciled, and decaled.  I also started the next build - a Special Hobby Brewster Buffalo.  

Bliss.  Zen.  

Today we are entertaining the in-laws, but I got a couple hours in this morning and made progress on the Buffalo's interior.  Later today I'm going to try to get to the washes and filters on the 190.

I am extremely grateful that my wife is so supportive of my hobby.  

It is now 3.54 pm. Hot and humid. Hot wind. I have been working on a sturmovik. I'd planned a 1/48 MiG for a friend's birthday but swapped it out for 1/32 & 1/35. My hands caused the change.

My week is going to be busy with modelling. Since having success with armour my confidence is percolating in the background. I must begin and compkete a 1/32 Revell glider by Saturday. Another gift. I need to complete 2 tanks. One has a build issue I must sort out. The other a repair and further weathering.

From 4.15 to 5.15 I must drum. I will have some dinner and model up until about 11 pm.

Tomorrow rinse and repeat. More drumming tomorrow,  about 4 hours. Wednesday similar but only 2 hours drumming. 

I'm hoping to make some really solid progress on the FW-190 and the Brewster Buffalo I started last week.  The former's pin wash is done, and the latter is ready for interior painting. 

Not much on the agenda this weekend as the coronavirus is making a mad sweep through my area, so the fam and I are hunkering down.