Dear LSP members. Where are you right now? (May be the future)

mpk

Dale, I am Living in Michigan at home during semi-lock down with wife and border collie.  Getting a border collie puppy last year was the start of living a lock down anyway.

I am now Basking in the glow after eating a good portion of an oven baked pasta and meatballs; augmented with a Chianti Classico wine.  Weather was warm so yard work beat out model building today.  My BofB group build, Boulton Paul Defiant will receive dramatic attention tomorrow. 

I miss my IPMS club meetings. 

Rick

I am on a bus. Guess from which kind of store I  visited??

I know what you're thinking but it was not the bikini shop. (It's not Wednesday you know) I bought some vintage WWII trucks. 4 of them.

The rest of my day until I go to bed around midnight. I expect 12 hours of modelling is before me.

BLISS! 

It's so great to never have married and live a life of ZERO debt.

Every day is play time

And even when I work, I play. 

Life is a wonderful thing. Living it is even better. I am a very lucky and happy man. 

2 minutes ago, Grant_T said:

Here in (non-lockdown) New Zealand I spent the morning painting the figure of the ancient Airfix 1/24 Hurricane kit, listening to the rain on the roof and feeling comparatively good about the world.

008.jpg

Nice. Not locked down in Sydney either. You've got to feel it for the British and Americans who are.

Thinking about all you guys. Stay safe. 

Well, my snoring wife woke me up, and now I am sipping a cup of Buttermilk while browsing LSP.

Later I expect to go on a (non romantic) walk along the North Sea beach, followed by a day of work on my 1/16 Jagdtiger.

And rumor has it that I can expect a large bowl of Pumpkin soup for dinner.

Stay safe,

Rob

At home in Wales, which is also in Lockdown until tomorrow looking at my stash trying to decide which kits to part with to cover for my blow out at the Aquarium shop yesterday afternoon. I quite often use one hobby to fund one of the other ones. It used to be my camera stuff that bore the brunt but I'm down to bare bones on there so its the stash that gets to fund this latest spending spree. I mean, why would I go and do the unthinkable and actually build one of these things instead of collecting them right?

I am here. At the Cafe across the road from where I live. Before me now is a double shot flat white and I await my plum jam toast. 

I plan to view the gallery at LSP while here. Then it is a bus, a train and another bus and I will be in hospital. Not the hospital across the road in this photo. They can only work on the limbs of diabetics. I have to go to a hospital much farther away.

Damn.

v9nvOo.jpg

Edited by mpk