MI-24 V BG Air Force Trumpeter 1/35

ShelbyGT500

Hello friends,

at this topic I will show to you my next project of MI-24 V served at Bulgarian Air Force. Model is trumpy, 1/35 scale, for better details I use BigEd, Verlinden resin kit, Reskit wheels, Master pitot and machine-gun.

So this MI-24 is with registration ex-139  renumbered at 146, covered over the original camo-scheme with paints that used to cover the ground vehicles as tanks and trucks.

Hope this topic will be interesting for you guys and here are some pics from the WIP:

2bfSCvr.jpg

AxDxZEF.jpg

YS2XfRh.jpg

L9S0GnV.jpg

DLtpXBT.jpg

u1o7gNh.jpg

4JH6Fwg.jpg

And start with painting - first 1500 black primer, light shades with deck-tan and white. After - paint some places with original two tone of green camo, sealed with varnish.

Some hair sprey covered those areas and start painting the "tank" colors. Some chipping of different zones and places, continue with other shades of those colors.

When all was ready - sealed with clear and start with decals-work. Over them I sprayed some smoke to shade again some of the panels and details:

8yopC5j.jpg

K2nFqsJ.jpg

sYIw1rd.jpg

1OSJSUC.jpg

t8f6E4A.jpg

Br5TFiM.jpg

7hDU5I9.jpg

Some additional touches :)

lQfTKfN.jpg

ibU4f2z.jpg

0a4GMSb.jpg

l4sHgDS.jpg

YNxDOxa.jpg

Ohhh guys, I'm so sorry for the background with the Mi-26, but this my other project waiting to build the base for it. Sorry ones again.

So that is for now, hope you are all OK, stay safe, eat great food and dring sweeet beeeer :beer4:

Cheers friends :)

• 2 weeks later...