1/32 I.D. Models Vac Form AR-234

Philo426

Welcome aboard, Philo426!

:post1:

I've just moved your post here to Ready for Inspection, where it more properly belongs. I'm afraid you'll have to remove the bbCode (stuff in square brackets) from your image links, however.

Kev

9 minutes ago, Philo426 said:

Well when I go to Postimage which link do I use?on all of my other Facebook groups hot link for forums always works.Why did it fail this time?

Really, you only need the direct image link, that starts with "https" and (likely) ends in ".jpg" or the like. No brackets or slashes needed

10 minutes ago, Philo426 said:

Well when I go to Postimage which link do I use?on all of my other Facebook groups hot link for forums always works.Why did it fail this time?

Because the latest update to our forum software has removed support for bbCode, which is the stuff in square brackets in your link. This is a relatively new development. For some reason, though, I can't get the direct link to work either - even using the "Insert image from URL" function. Very strange! It looks like the Postimage server is having some issues at the moment (or at least it is for me).

Kev

15 minutes ago, mozart said:

Looks very good but could you post some less cluttered pictures so we can admire it better please? 

Agree with the above - let’s see it in all its glory. 

Having built many vacs I know the amount of work that will have gone into this - it looks like a fine job!