Trumpeter 1/32 Ju-87B-2 Stuka

pcben80

Hello everyone,

Been a while since I posted anything. Starting a new job and moving across the country has put a little bit of a hamper on my LSP building but that hasn't stopped my son from picking up where I left off. He is ten years old and this is his second LSP build (and only his second build ever). His first was the Trumpeter P-40N.  The figures are from ICM.

Thought I'd put this up here for everyone to take a peek. Hope you guys like it. He's asking to build a 1/32 Trumpeter Swordfish next. I tried to get him going on a Revell 1/32 Fw-190 I had in the stash and he rejected it. He's clearly a big fan of Trumpeter. 

img%5D

img%5D

img%5D

img%5D

img%5D

Edited by pcben80

43 minutes ago, brahman104 said:

Well that's infinitely better than anything I was building when I was 10! 

Nice work!

Craig

That’s what I keep telling him when he gets a little hard on himself. And he did this all by himself, decals and all. The only thing I can take credit for is the grass base that was recycled from one of my old builds. 

That is really great work for a ten year old, definitely better than anything I produced when I was 10!  He's got some talent as a figure painter given the quality of the figures, far beyond what many people, to include some adults can done.  Keep up the good work young man!

Ernest

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure why someone gave a "sad" face to your post, it's always great news to see/hear a young kid of only 10 that is interested and building models. I remember my good ole days saving allowance money to get my next kit (or squadron signal book). Awesome that he already has his next kit of the Swordfish picked out. Those are the fun days.