Kitty Hawk Mirage 2000C

Cheetah11

On 3/27/2021 at 10:34 AM, alain11 said:

Hi Nick

thank you for the  tip . It’s a weird color, m’y eye can’t catsh, or determine the right  color , I see something like a greyish or à Greenwich color , maybe a bit of  both

Alain

a new avatar ???!!!! A selfie !!!!???? 

Hi Alain

No, I am just playing with a few photos to get e new avatar. BTW is your Mirage finished yet?

Cheers

Nick

Hi Nick

I can only agree with all that have been said , it's a great looking Mirage , very good job :thumbsup: , Mine is almost completed , still little stuffs to glue , it will look different from yours .....................see you soon ;)

Alain

I know a good photo for your avatar image , that will represent you , but however keep a part of "mystery ":ninja: :coolio: 

Thanks for all the compliments gents.

3 hours ago, alain11 said:

Hi Nick

I can only agree with all that have been said , it's a great looking Mirage , very good job :thumbsup: , Mine is almost completed , still little stuffs to glue , it will look different from yours .....................see you soon ;)

Alain

I know a good photo for your avatar image , that will represent you , but however keep a part of "mystery ":ninja: :coolio: 

Hi Alain 

Of course yours will be different. It will have a stork on the tail :lol::lol:

I can't wait to see what you have done to the Mirage with your painting skill.

Cheers

Nick

hi Nick

I am currently gluing the probes ,  etc .. all these tiny things all around the fuselage ,that means I am at the final stage ........ don't forget the two probes ( part C14) located on each side of the vertical fin ...  if you need a close picture .. just ask ;)

Alain  

On 4/4/2021 at 3:45 PM, alain11 said:

hi Nick

I am currently gluing the probes ,  etc .. all these tiny things all around the fuselage ,that means I am at the final stage ........ don't forget the two probes ( part C14) located on each side of the vertical fin ...  if you need a close picture .. just ask ;)

Alain  

Hi Alain

Thanks for the heads up. I missed this :doh: and see the part no is also not in the instructions. Bad Kitty (Hawk):BANGHEAD2:

Cheers

Nick

Edited by Cheetah11