Winter is here :(

LSP_Ron

1 hour ago, LSP_Matt said:

Ha!  We're in Spring and I swear the grass is growing so fast it needs a fresh cut every second day. It's just explosive growth. Blossom on the trees and green. Some nice warm weather at last.

Also...what's snow?

Cheers Matty

It’s a white hell that is considered payment for an otherwise beautiful country to live in

1 minute ago, scvrobeson said:

It was 91 in California today. What is this winter you're talking about?

Matt 

Come to St Louis and find out. Still autumn here technically, but the temp right now is about 45° F.

13 hours ago, LSP_K2 said:

Come to St Louis and find out. Still autumn here technically, but the temp right now is about 45° F.

I moved to the Austin area from Southern Illinois (Carbondale/Marion) a couple of years ago, and Autumn is about all I miss from that area.

I'm glad I left snow behind.  What I hated most of all was driving in it.  Shoveling and other labor intensive things didn't bother too much.  But potentially sliding off the road, and sharing the roads with idiots who think "they know how to drive in the snow quickly".  Freezing rain...  most hated of all.

It's gonna get toasty and humid here in Australia.  But it won't impede my model building.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

You know, snow should be only during a specific time like christmas, so only during two or three or four days in a row, and then these should end and sprout palmtrees and such in a abundance that would prove that warmer times are present or coming............sorry aussies........it's just what is the "bad" times over here......

I live in Northern Ky right across from Cincinnati and SNOW should be considered a 4 letter word that if spoken, is cause for a pop in the lip!

And don't even get me started on freezing rain!!!

I HATE WINTER!!!!

(although I'd love a big ole 2 footer to hit us. I think that'd be cool)

Tim