Have you ever found a model in your stash you didnt remember?

mpk

I recently found two that I'd completely forgotten about.  One is the 1/32 Hasegawa Spitfire Mk VI, and the other is a 1/48 Mig 17 by Aero Master from their "Choice" kit collection.  I must have bought them 30 years ago, and I don't think either will ever get built.

Cheers,

Michael

13 hours ago, Dpgsbody55 said:

I recently found two that I'd completely forgotten about.  One is the 1/32 Hasegawa Spitfire Mk VI, and the other is a 1/48 Mig 17 by Aero Master from their "Choice" kit collection.  I must have bought them 30 years ago, and I don't think either will ever get built.

Cheers,

Michael

Wow. That MiG is certainly an antique.

funny topic.   I’ve been following this tread for a couple weeks.  I recently moved from Cali to Tennessee and staying with my brother in law here in Memphis while the wife and I find a home in the Chattanooga area.    

My my brother in law (Dr Scott) comes down this evening and hands me two Hasegawa Hungarian Bf 109G-6’s in shrink wrap.   A Pro Modeler FW Ta 154A-O Miskito in shrink wrap and a DML Fokker D-VII in not so great shape.   Had no clue I left them here in 2016 for my oldest son o sell.   Too funny.

if interested, let me know.  (1:48). Yikes!