Problem viewing all sub-forums

ziggyfoos

From at least yesterday, maybe longer, I can't access all the various sub-forums anymore. It is consistent which ones don't work and it is the same result on my cell and my desktop.

I've not checked all, but the ones I can view are Aviation Discussion and General Discussion (obviously). I can't view LSP Discussion and Works in Progress or main forum page. I get this page when selecting those saying error "EX1032". And ideas on what's going on?

lsp1.jpg

lsp2.jpg

lsp3.jpg

Edited by ziggyfoos

Strangely, the screenshot suggests you're not logged in, Steve - but you wouldn't have been able to post if that were really the case. Since you're seeing the issue on multiple devices, it's likely an issue with your account, but I can't think what that might be. It might be worth clearing your browser caches anyway, if you can.

Kev

10 minutes ago, LSP_Kevin said:

Strangely, the screenshot suggests you're not logged in, Steve - but you wouldn't have been able to post if that were really the case. Since you're seeing the issue on multiple devices, it's likely an issue with your account, but I can't think what that might be. It might be worth clearing your browser caches anyway, if you can.

Kev

Same thing is happening to me, yesterday and today. I get that unusual looking webpage instead of the normal one and most of the forum titles bump me right back to that page, not the forum I selected.

If I sign in, I still see the goofy page but I can then access the different forums I want to go to.

Something's up...

Edited by GDW

OK, so a pattern is starting to emerge. What browsers are you guys using? Are you able to try a different one? I have no idea what's happening here, so I can only recommend that you clear your browser caches at this stage and see if it makes a difference. If it doesn't, I'd try dumping any LSP-related cookies - you should be able to search for how to do this with your specific browser.

Kev

Same error here, "error code EX1032". 

I'm on Win 10 with Google Chrome.  The forums do appear when I'm signed in, but the format looks a little different than it did a few days ago.  If I'm not signed in, I get error EX1032.

Hope this helps. 

Same for me on Firefox and windows 10.

Cleared all cookies etc.

I can access the main site front page then "Forums" gives the wierd page with the same error code.

Can see some forums ok (Av discussion and Gen discussion) so can sign in from there.

Other subforums give the borked page unless signed in.

HTH.

:)

I get the same issue too.  I'm using Firefox as my browser on Win10, build 2004 which I'been using for some weeks..  All returns to normal as soon as I log in, but until the last two days, "normal" is what I get even when not logged in.

Computers, hey :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Michael

7 hours ago, GDW said:

Kevin, try to access LSP without being logged in and see what happens.   

Ah, now I see the problem too! So it has something to do with not being signed in. This is fine for members, who can obviously log in and the problem goes away. But the vast majority of visitors to the forums are non-members, so it's an issue that potentially affects a large number of users. There's one thing I can try at the back end, and if that doesn't work, I'll have to escalate it to the software developers.

Kev