Any big difference between Hawker Typhoon and Tempest cockpits?

From photos, can't tell much between the two. Maybe gunsight, or seat?

I can get a deal on Rev-Germany 1/32 Tempest kit which i'm considering

using the kit cockpit to improve the old Revell Typhoon.

Further, what other areas were shared and could be adapted?

Edited by phasephantomphixer

Yoy can use the nose but it is the worst area of that kit. So, in practice, this is rather the propeller blades, exhausts and radiator parts. You can use the windshield and also the canopy to change the kit into a bubble top. The landing gear parts can also be used. The wings, tail and stabs were different and the fuselage was lengthened. The cockpits were close to identical. 

Hth

Thierry 

The MDC parts are very nice (I have them for my Revell kit as well as the full resin kit) but from a cost-benefit perspective, it is very probably better to get the Revell Tempest. Indeed, besides the resin wings set, the equivalent of all other MDC resin parts can be found in the SH/Revell Tempest.

1 minute ago, thierry laurent said:

The MDC parts are very nice (I have them for my Revell kit as well as the full resin kit) but from a cost-benefit perspective, it is very probably better to get the Revell Tempest. Indeed, besides the resin wings set, the equivalent of all other MDC resin parts can be found in the SH/Revell Tempest.

Yes, that is my quest here-Thanks for the further parts use areas from the Tempest kit. I want to enhance the Tiffie and use my AM decals.

I do have the MDC rocket set, and prop/spinner correction from years ago, so MDC will be in there. Cheers

14 hours ago, phasephantomphixer said:

Speaking of, anyone see repop of any PCM kits?

They are being produced again however I cannot remember who is selling them, someone  else will be by soon with the answer.

Cheers

Dennis

Found it https://www.kitlinx.com/about.htm

Edited by dennismcc