Lockheed T-33A-1-LO 'T-Bird' RDAF

kkarlsen

7 hours ago, scvrobeson said:

Kent, I believe your links might be broken.  They don't show up at all, and when I click them, nothing comes up.  

Matt 

Do you mean the images? I can see them fine, so it might have been a temporary problem with Kent's hosting, or a weird issue at your end.

Kev

1 hour ago, LSP_Kevin said:

Do you mean the images? I can see them fine, so it might have been a temporary problem with Kent's hosting, or a weird issue at your end.

Kev

Yes, none of the images are working on my end. Tried it with different browsers as well, still nothing.

Matt 

3 minutes ago, scvrobeson said:

Yes, none of the images are working on my end. Tried it with different browsers as well, still nothing.

Matt 

Can you see any of them, or none at all?

Kev

2 hours ago, LSP_Kevin said:

Can you see any of them, or none at all?

Kev

None of the build images on either Chrome or Firefox.  Just see the image title, but when I click on the .jpg, nothing comes up either.

Matt 

30 minutes ago, scvrobeson said:

None of the build images on either Chrome or Firefox.  Just see the image title, but when I click on the .jpg, nothing comes up either.

Matt 

My educated guess is that it's a network problem. It's clearly not a browser issue, and it's not a mixed-content issue. And since I'm seeing them, it's not an issue with Kent's hosting, the image formats, or the links themselves. Are you able to check them from a different environment (eg, mobile phone via 4G rather than wi-fi - anything that gets you on a different network)?

Kev

• 2 months later...