Cleaning the bench

LSP_Mike

Doing some cleaning and sorting of things amassed on my bench the last few months. Sorted out decals, start to file them. No room. File drawer is packed tight. Dig through file headers. Armor instructions and aircraft instructions. Dig them out, go through them. Instruction sheets back to the 70s in both piles.

Talk about a trip down memory lane....

Ah, ghosts of builds past. I try not to save too much. The only instructions I have ever kept are WnW because they are just too nice to toss. I always have old parts laying around that haven't made it to the spare parts box yet. I do keep all the spare decals though. As big a work surface as I have I end up with so much clutter I just have enough room to fit the model.

3 hours ago, Michael931080 said:

I think we all feel "nostalgic" when we clean up our work areas Mike!  I sometimes find things I had completely forgot about! :hmmm:

I was going through some boxes and found a complete RC car that wasn't assembled. It was still in the box. Couldn't remember buying it or where it came from. I finally got around to working on it recently and it's almost done. 

7 hours ago, Michael931080 said:

I sometimes find things I had completely forgot about! :hmmm:

3 hours ago, BloorwestSiR said:

Couldn't remember buying it or where it came from.

This is me ...

azOGqRE.jpg

I have a big bag of extremey fine powder

that I have no idea where I got it or why I have it.