Red Fox Studio - 3D instrument panels - P-38, A-10, F-117, F/A-18E, Bf-109G, Ju-87 etc

Jan_G

18 hours ago, RFS Hungary said:

... but the good news is that our panels for trumpeter 1/32 sets will be available by the end of November! E, F and G series

Nice day!

Attila

So what does a guy need to do to get you guys to do a F-14D cockpit for the Tamiya kit...

Marcel

1 hour ago, Marcel111 said:

So what does a guy need to do to get you guys to do a F-14D cockpit for the Tamiya kit...

Marcel

A Tamiya F-14D cockpit! Alas, the kit is a A and do not have the front IP parts on which D decals can be used. You need more than decals to get a D pit (and I do not even want to mention the seats).

3 hours ago, thierry laurent said:

A Tamiya F-14D cockpit! Alas, the kit is a A and do not have the front IP parts on which D decals can be used. You need more than decals to get a D pit (and I do not even want to mention the seats).

Of course Thierry, what do you take me for :-) ... I have the Avionix D cockpit for the Tamiya kit, so would be a bit of a blend. For the not so discerning, these details plus some resin NASCES might be fine...

@RFS Hungary Do you have plans for the Trumpeter 1/32 A-7 ? All the AM cockpits are long out of production and im sure there are many like me with a lit in the stach waiting for cockpit detail to get started

Also do you plan doing another 2for1 sale anytime soon? 

Cheers

On 10/30/2020 at 4:40 PM, Marcel111 said:

Marcel

Dear Marcel

Nothing ... to be a little patient :) It will be ready this year. First, the Trumpeter sets in parallel with them and the Tamiya in 32 as well.

Regards

Attila

Edited by RFS Hungary

3 hours ago, Neo said:

@RFS Hungary Do you have plans for the Trumpeter 1/32 A-7 ? All the AM cockpits are long out of production and im sure there are many like me with a lit in the stach waiting for cockpit detail to get started

Also do you plan doing another 2for1 sale anytime soon? 

Cheers

@Neo It's planned, but not this year ... The list we want to release this year is quite large and it didn't fit into it like Harrier's :( ... I can't tell you anything about the promotions yet, but similar ones are expected :)

Regards

Attila

On 10/31/2020 at 5:12 PM, RFS Hungary said:

Dear Marcel

Nothing ... to be a little patient :) It will be ready this year. First, the Trumpeter sets in parallel with them and the Tamiya in 32 as well.

Regards

Attila

That’s great news, esp since a Tamiya D will be my next project :-)

On 10/27/2020 at 5:09 PM, Dave Williams said:

Thanks for doing this, although a little too late for me since I just got the F-117 sets.  If you are redoing the F-117, is they any chance that you can also change the grey background color?  It’s much too light for the real Dark Gull Gray color that it should be.  The color in the F-5E set looks closer.

Dear Dave,  

We are done with the changes, thank you again and I hope many of you will like it!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=200834181447763&id=112301346967714&notif_id=1604484710110712&notif_t=page_post_reaction&ref=notif

does anyone know how you remove the parts from the backing?

do you simply peel them off - and if so are they self-adhesive?

or do you cut them away with a scalpel etc?

I didn't think i would see anything that looks appreciably better than the Yahu IPs, but I guess I was wrong!