Buy Eduard Overtrees “Kit” Without Wings?

Rick Griewski

https://store.spruebrothers.com/product_p/edu11107x.htm

Ok fellow model builders, why would I need this?  Are there that many people that mess up the everything except wings during a build of this kit?  Are the wings not as hard to glue together?  I know these are MFR leftovers but... Give me a clue please. 

Edited by Rick Griewski
Fixed Eduard spelling

• Rick Griewski changed the title to Buy Eduard Overtrees “Kit” Without Wings?

The latest boxing of the 109E covers E-1 and E-3/E-4 variants, so has two sets of wings included.  This means that if you buy one kit, you have a set of wings and (if you do a kit marking option) decals for 10 marking options left over.  So this is a cheap way of doing another 109E without buying a whole new kit. 

1 hour ago, MikeMaben said:

E-3 and E-4 have different canopies ... ? Do you get both ?

Likely get the early -1 thru -3 canopy.

Can't find any info on that; but one would hope the set includes both.  In any case, there are only 10 in stock, so perhaps these won't last long and it will become academic.

:piliot:

The Eduard overtree kits w/o wings are targeted to specific people who don’t like to actually finish any particular kit.  This way the person can build the kit without the wings and say he/she actually finished a kit.  This is brilliant marketing at its best.  :coolio:

Now can we get back to what Tamiya is planning next in 1:32 please?