A few WNW kits at regular Canadian retail prices

is it windy yet?

• is it windy yet? changed the title to A few WNW kits at regular Canadian retail prices.
  • LSP_K2 changed the title to A few WNW kits at regular Canadian retail prices

Don't forget the free shipping on orders over $99 CAD. 

I get stuff from Great Hobbies on a regular basis. They have a location on the way to the mountain bike trails I take the boys to. The boys like to stop in there as well. 

Maybe i haven't had enough coffee for the morning, but how does their "in stock" legend work? 

Can i order something that has a yellow dot for post to the USA, or is that pick up instore only?

OK disregard, I read further

"Store location stock reflects inventory in that specific retail location that is available only for local pickup at that location. We do not ship from store locations."

Edited by RadBaron
answeredmy own question

12 minutes ago, RadBaron said:

Maybe i haven't had enough coffee for the morning, but how does their "in stock" legend work? 

Can i order something that has a yellow dot for post to the USA, or is that pick up instore only?

OK disregard, I read further

"Store location stock reflects inventory in that specific retail location that is available only for local pickup at that location. We do not ship from store locations."

From my own experience, if a store has it in stock and not the warehouse, they will ship it to the warehouse and then send it out and vice versa. That may have changed though. 

I just now got the Felixstow F.2A late for $ 225.91 U.S. with the 10% off deal, that,s less than the original  price on the WNW website. It's not in the warehouse, but in one of the stores. They sent it anyway. Thank you so much Is it windy yet? for letting us know about these kits.