RB productions webstore.... has anyone been able to contact them lately?

brahman104

Hi everyone, 

I placed an order with these guys quite some time ago, but have not heard anything from them since receiving the order confirmation. All my emails have gone unanswered too. Just wondering if anyone else has run into this issue too?

Cheers,

Craig

Hi Craig, 

Please send me the details of your order by PM and I will talk to Aaron about it. 

I am no longer working at RB Productions. Earlier this year I decided to separate the design side from the production and sales side of the business. My colleague Aaron is now completely in charge of everything to do with RB Productions and I am only involved in design as a separate entity.

In the recent years my work as a designer and researcher has increased to such a large extent that it took over all my other duties. So, at the beginning of the year I decided to concentrate entirely on my design work and Aaron took over the production and sales side of the business. At that time COVID was only just another item on the news bulletins and no one could foresee what was to come. 

I am working on a number of projects now, which will be revealed in due course. 

Radu