1/12 Scale seated modern pilots?

Derek B

Hello All,

Does anyone know of the availability of modern seated pilots in 1/12 scale please? (I have an ESCI 1/12 scale F-16A cockpit that I would like to install figure into).

Many thanks

Derek

Edited by Derek B

• Derek B changed the title to 1/12 Scale seated modern pilots?
1 hour ago, Pete Fleischmann said:

I have been hoping that Norbert At Reedoak would scale up one of his seated pilots to 1/18th to use in the big Hobby Boss Harrier- perhaps if a few of us ask him he might consider it-

cheers

Pete

Thanks Ziggyfoos - a rare beast indeed (I cannot even find an image of the figure parts to assess).

Hi Pete,

I am in total agreement with you. If I can find something 9anything!), then I would like to do something like this:

1%2Bhafnic.jpg

Derek

Edited by Derek B

12 minutes ago, ziggyfoos said:

I don't recall seeing the parts either, but here's one completed here at LSP if you've not already seen:
https://www.largescaleplanes.com/articles/article.php?aid=217

Thanks again Ziggy. Not quite sure what to make of it now that I have seen it! :) (certainly, it would make a very good starting point for me). 

I suppose that I could attempt to make a figure from scratch, but I have never tried that before, so am worried about my 'sculpting' skills. Nor do I have the equipment or expertise/knowledge to 3D print my own figure (unlike Norbert of Reedoak), so I guess that the search continues?

Many thanks

Derek

9 hours ago, Bob MDC said:

If you check the RC sites a sculptor I worked with at "The Evil Empire" started doing bespoke RC pilots 3D printed, I think I still have his number, but there is a few firms supplying pilots for RC aircraft.

Bob

Thanks Bob - I hope that you are well?

I will check it out. 

Many thanks

Derek

8 hours ago, Bob MDC said:

Hi Derek,

Yes all well here will try a give the sculptor a ring , must try and catch up for a beer as I am a bit nearer now !

Bob

Sounds like a plan Bob! :beer4:

Derek

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, MARU5137 said:

Derek...

see if this helps.  I think he gas a few more in colorised  version .

pilot and crews figures by Reedoak - Page 52 - Vendors Board - Large Scale Planes https://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?/topic/55688-pilot-and-crews-figures-by-reedoak/page/51/

on second  thought maybe not in your scale. 

sorry

Thanks Maru...that would be perfect in 1/12 scale! :)

Derek