Revell/Fisher Hawker Hunter T7

mozart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

......making a guest appearance on the bench..........

Z7rnJK.jpg

You can blame MikeC because he made some enquiries about the masks that I'd done for the canopy!  I wasn't happy with them, so decided to invest a bit of time tidying them up, and before I knew it:

cSPkWV.png

sP2Ya1.jpg

i4z7K5.jpg

The main canopy will be open on the final model but first I have to tweak the ejection seats so that they both fit well:

nlswDg.jpg

It's true what they say about absence making the heart grow fonder......I'm keen to get the T7 across the finish line now so watch this space! 

Edited by mozart

Not before time Guy, but it shouldn't take too long to get finished this time!  Fortunately I bought one of the AIMS figures a while ago, should have got two or more really because they're out of stock in all the places I've checked today.  Not really sure what the future is for further re-stocks with John's hand problems?

KgtiYd.jpg

cmE6PL.jpg

Annoyingly I’ve “lost”, ie put in a safe place, the two control sticks! Trouble is, I’ve looked in all my safe places so perhaps they are lost! :angry2:  I’ve got a spare True Details stick that I can use to scratch a couple of new ones but it’s annoying nonetheless. And of course as soon as I’ve made new ones the originals will turn up! 

• 1 year later...
On 6/11/2022 at 6:21 PM, mozart said:

......making a guest appearance on the bench..........

Z7rnJK.jpg

You can blame MikeC because he made some enquiries about the masks that I'd done for the canopy!  I wasn't happy with them, so decided to invest a bit of time tidying them up, and before I knew it:

cSPkWV.png

sP2Ya1.jpg

i4z7K5.jpg

The main canopy will be open on the final model but first I have to tweak the ejection seats so that they both fit well:

nlswDg.jpg

It's true what they say about absence making the heart grow fonder......I'm keen to get the T7 across the finish line now so watch this space! 

Hi Max,

Nice work on your T-Bird!

Great masks - something I must learn to do one day for my models (I have all of the gear, but no idea! lol :D ). What film do you use for your canopy masks - it looks different to the normal Oramask 810 type vinyl mask film?

Cheers

Derek