Digitized Luftwaffe pilot's manuals and much more, available for downloads

This may be old news to some, but I thought I would share. The Polish Aviation Museum in Krakow has digitized and made available hundreds of documents, photos, log books and printed material. There are notes and manuals of Polish aircraft and interests of course, but there is also material on French, British, German, Russian and Czech aircraft amongst others. As an example, I've included a link to a number of manuals/pilot's notes for German aircraft. Thought they might prove useful to some. If you click on each of the photos of the folders, there are manuals for different versions for each aircraft.

https://muzeumlotnictwa.pl/digitalizacja/index.php?/category/64

If you go to this main page, you can click on the "Nowa strona" (transl. "new page") to go to a resource that has material more or less catalogued in folders: Ksiazki - Books, Albumy - Albums, Personalia - Personal collections, Dokumenty - Documents, Czasopisma - Journals/Magazines, Instrukcje - Manuals, MLP - Muzeum Lotnictwa Polskiego, Inne - Miscellaneous. On the bar that says "Stara strona" (transl. "old page") there is an enormous list of digitized material of all kinds. 

http://muzeumlotnictwa.pl/muzeum/pl/biblioteka/

I spent a fun afternoon just poking around, and found amongst other things, more 303 Squadron Mustang photos and pilot's notes for the Spad 61 c1! 

Hopefully this will help someone.

Richard

Edited by R Palimaka

• R Palimaka changed the title to Digitized Luftwaffe pilot's manuals and much more, available for downloads