Malvinas Pucará FINISHED

blackbetty

some more plotter generated vinyl details. there are tiny louvers in some of these panels. i will open these with a micro chisel immedeately before painting - cuts have been made to see where and get all the openings uniform (or at least thats the plan)

52.jpg

Edited by blackbetty

there are more details to do on the fuselage, but i decided to look into the canopy next

this is a pull straight from the 3D part. as you can see, it doesnt take the heat of the clear plastic well and caved in on the sides

53.jpg

Edited by blackbetty

so i filled the initial pull with carputty and will reconstruct the sides, the top of the master, due to being thicker, did not disort

here is the seperated new master. the clearpart had to be cut to get the putty out, so i did have one shot for this. the 3D part is not usable anymore

54.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

after some other unsucsessfull attempts at the frame, i drew it with illustrator and cut it out of black vinyl that had been shot with grey. so the outside is grey and the inside is black. these are not the final versions, still some assymetry there

57.jpg

Edited by blackbetty