Forum Upgrade

LSP_Kevin

2 hours ago, mozart said:

Can't say it had impinged on my consciousness till you mentioned it Lothar..........:wicked:

It's definitely different, but no one says I need read it, so I just scroll past. The truth be told, I'd prefer it gone completely as well.

Hey Kevin, I don't know if it's an issue with the upgrade or something I'm doing wrong but I'm no longer getting notifications to replies to threads I'm subscribed too and following. I still get email notifications but nothing else.

Thanks, Al

1 hour ago, AlbertD said:

Hey Kevin, I don't know if it's an issue with the upgrade or something I'm doing wrong but I'm no longer getting notifications to replies to threads I'm subscribed too and following. I still get email notifications but nothing else.

Thanks, Al

I think the default settings were changed and reset as part of the upgrade, so you might want to check yours and reset them to your liking ('Notification Settings' under 'Account Settings').

Kev

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/10/2020 at 10:32 AM, LSP_Kevin said:

Howdy folks,

There's another update to the forum software waiting in the wings, and this one looks to introduce a slightly different visual style to the interface. If you want a preview, I've already performed the upgrade over at Scale Model Paint Masks:

https://www.scalemodelpaintmasks.com/

I intend to apply it here some time over the weekend, so I'll try to give you guys a bit of advance notice, but hopefully it won't take long when it happens.

Kev

Rinse and repeat!

Kev

A small thing .... With the last major upgrade I was pleased to see when I clicked on "mark forum read", it was marked read right away without the query box asking if I was sure I wanted to do that(Are you sure you want to mark all topics in this forum as read?). I see today that extra step is back. Is there a way to change that on our end?